AucT Hotkeys Tool v2.9.11
AucT Hotkeys Tool - is all-in-one autohotkey based program that enables you to customize your keys, which is usefull for inventory, messages, customkeys and other needed stuff in WarCraft III and Dota.
Warning if you are using Warcraft III 1.29 you must check "New WarCraft UI (1.29+)" for the chat-suspend work and for proper work of all coordinate-based hotkeys (skill hotkeys, autocast, scoreboard, etc).
AHT v2.9.11 (16.10.18) [wc3 1.30+ patch]
AHT v22.214.171.124 (26.05.18) [wc3 1.29 patch]
AHT v126.96.36.199 (16.07.17) [wc3 1.24-1.28 patch]
AHT v2.9.11 has pseudo chat detection system that listens to enter click. So it is good to use only in wc3 1.30. (In this patch you can't read chat state, and button clicking is weird).
AHT v2.9.8 has new options for 1.29 patch. It can be also used for patches that are less than 1.29, but you should ignore checkbox for 1.29 patch+. Which can be confusing for someone.
AHT v2.9.4 is just working AHT for patches 1.28 or less.
- Profile orginizing
- Shift+ support - Shift orders will work
- Chat-free - doesn't conflict with chat
- Scroll Indicator - indicates script status (changable)
- Free - no payment nor ads
- Small - the tool size is less than 250Kb
- Portable - no installation needed
- Registry-free - do not write some data to the registry
- Fast - the hotkeys are setted as far as possible
- Furious - usese a little memory
- Multi-Users - has a profile system
- All-in-one - includes lots of functions
NOTE: Windows only!
AucT Hotkeys Tool
Reviewed by Tommy Leeon March 10 2013