- Alt-Tab guide
- Warcraft III 1.2.9 patch
- Download AHT
- Extract archive
- Run AHT.exe
- Download new version
- Extract archive
- Replace new AHT.exe with the old one
- Run new AHT.exe
- Shift order support
- chat free
- free buying items via hotkeys
- +work in any wc3 map (omg dota or simply ladder)
- +doesnt require updating the customkeys.txt or else
- -can not properly work on some pc's
BACK!Multiple will send multiple line message. To make it separate it via comma
-ii,-weather moonlight,-water blue,SOLO MID,-clearRandom will send random message from the messages separated by "|"
gj|n1|nice|great|i love u|gj guysvideo The invoker module has some options:
- Add Spell - invokes the certain skill
- Use Spell - invokes and uses the certain skill
- QQQ - casts triple Q
- WWW - casts triple W
- EEE - casts triple E
- -il - writes -il
- Self Cast Z - cast alacrity on yourself
- Invoke Self Cast Z - I think it's clear ;P
g=>zAlso with this feature you can make custom groups. For example make F2,F3,F4 to work like 7,8,9 groups. So you make 6 remaps:
F2=7 Shift+F2=Shift+7 F3=8 Shift+F3=Shift+8 F4=9 Shift+F4=Shift+9And you can disable some keys via key remap. For example LWin:
LWin=>(leave it blank)
- Clicks on scoreboard. It's just simply and usefull.
- Get time
- Displays the current time. Is great for old machines, so you don't need to alt-tab;)
- Pause script
- Simply pauses the tool.
- Pause game
- Pauses the game.
- Scroll Indicator
- You can enable scroll indicator by checking it.
- Writes -hhn and /squelch. Just type the playername to ignore.
- Show ally/enemy hp bars
- Shows the hp bars (in some cases doesn't work).
- Garena autojoiner
- Autojoins to garena. Place cursor on the desired room and press the hotkey. When in press it again to off the autojoiner
- Rosh notification
- When rosh is killed press the hotkey. Press it again to view info when he spawn.
- Reload script
- Reloads the tool.
- Get Hero
- Double presses F1 to take camera to ur hero.
If your screen resolution is 1920x1080 or you don't use skills clicker you are fine and should skip the rest of the tutorial. But if you have other resolution you need more work to do. Read the following guide for coordinate correction.
In new AHT v 2.9.6 the percentage of coordinates are calcualted for 1920x1080 resolution. If you have other resolution or AHT miss the skill position you need to change coordinates in config.ini. To change them you should get the x coordinate of the skill and divide by screen x pixels. To get coordinates make screenshot ingame and open it in paint, then hover cursor on the skill. In bottom-left corner you will find the coordinates.
To change coordinates for this screenshot I will calculate relative x coordinate for each dot 1382/1920=0.72; 1465/1920=0.763; 1545/1920=0.804; 1623/1920=0.844 and will place following lines in my settings.ini :
AucT Hotkeys Tool
Reviewed by Tommy Leeon March 10 2013